Sunday, April 18, 2010

Making a Front Door Wreath

I'm all about easy so making this wreath had to be quick and simple.  I started by gathering the items needed...


flowers, a wreath, reindeer moss, wire cutters, and a glue gun.


To begin, I tucked and glued the moss around the wreath.  Then, I took my largest flowers, (hydrangeas) and glued them around the wreath.  I pictured the wreath as a clock and attached them at 12, 3, 6 and 9 o'clock.


Next, I took the smaller flowers and glued them in between the hydrangeas until the wreath was filled. 




So when I was done, the final product looked like this...


Now it's ready for the front door...

3 comments:

  1. Very Nice! So Springy and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so pretty! I would love for you to stop by my Bring In The Spring party this week- all Spring related decor items can be linked. The Party starts Wednesday night.

    ReplyDelete