Sunday, October 3, 2010

Where's My Inspiration?

My favorite season has come and I have to admit that I'm still not motivated to bring out all the fall stuff that I usually anxiously can't wait to display by now.  It's really different having all the kids gone.  We have enjoyed visiting Meg at LSU and attending some great tailgate parties and games but things are not the same here.

Meg at LSU Game
 I'm beginning to realize that most of the holiday decorating I have done in the past was more for them than me.  So, with Brit and Meg gone, my inspiration seems to be gone too.  Sad I know, but I am determined to rise above it.  This week I am pulling out the fall stuff including the Department 56 Halloween houses and doing what I have done the past years.  Meg has a fall break October 21st so that has become my motivation.  I want her to come home to the one she would expect, one filled with the warm sights and scents of fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment