A couple weeks ago, during my winter vacation, my hubby Richard and I ventured out to a new pizza place in our area called Grimaldi's Pizzeria. They're originally out of Brooklyn and are unique due to the fact that they cook their pizzas in coal-fired brick ovens giving them a "smokey flavor and a crisp crust." Since it was new and the talk of the town we got there early to avoid the crowds. We arrived on a dreary day at noon to a plesant atmosphere.
The Waterway right by Grimaldi's
Grimaldi's
They have a nice outside seating area but it was freezing so we headed indoors.
Once inside we were seated and waited on promptly. I ordered a house salad and this is what arrived on our table. Can you believe this is a salad for one? It was as yummy as it looks!
Then our pizza came and I was in heaven. It was delicious! I love a good thin crust and theirs was the best I've had since living in Texas. We will be back!






It's hard to beat a Texas pizza now!! ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Anita,
ReplyDeleteWow! looks great, and love the place and atmosphere always makes food taste better. LOL Have a great week.
Sue