Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Our Little Snow Village

So far, we have put managed to put up the village and nutcracker collection.  I will be posting all our other Christmas decorations this weekend and next week.  I usually feel the need to have everything done by the Sunday after Thanksgiving, however this year I have been so busy that decorating (unfortunately) has taken the backseat.  Even so, I am determined to get it all up and looking beautiful!






























 



7 comments:

  1. These villages fascinate me. Yours is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! An awesome collection! My daughter would not be able to pull herself away!!

    Such fun!

    Thank you for sharing your home with us!
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful collection!! Merry christmas !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your village is huge! I love it :)

    rue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You've really done a lot with this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an incredible snow village!

    Susan
    Woost er Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your christmas decorating and will just have to sign up to follow your blog!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete