
This weekend, in between rain showers, my mom and I went to a favorite shopping destination...Old Town Spring, Texas. The shops are actually old historic houses in the town of Spring. Here are some of the my favorites...
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home


My mom purchased a Snow Village house for each of my daughters for Christmas at Home Sweet Home this past weekend. She started a tradition several years ago of buying each one of them a different holiday house every Christmas. It's ironic since I started my mother's collection of homes (when I was 12) which now numbers about fifty or more to date.

The view up one of the streets in Old Town Spring leading up to a cute little shop called Friends which we enjoy visiting every time we visit Spring.
The Wild Goose Chase
I bought a very cute snowman jar from Wild Goose Chase. I need help with ideas with what to fill it with though!

Metals, Petals & More

This store has the most beautiful home furnishings! I especially love their chandeliers that are hung throughout the store.

Thad's

Thad's is my all time favorite store in Old Town Spring. It has unique home furnishings and great gifts. Some of the favorite things in my home are from here!
We had a fun day and I can't wait till we go back!
It is gloomy here in Illinois. I certainly wish I could go to this quaint place and go Christmas shopping. Adore all those quaint homes in your cyber post. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteJoyce M
Holly cow my post just vanished? To recap. It was a great tour and thanks for taking me with you. Girls are lucky to also have the tradition of collecting the holiday houses.
ReplyDeleteJoyce
Oh, I would love to go and visit these shops. They look so inviting
ReplyDeleteWhat charming photos. You must have had a grand day. Have a great Outdoor Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteWow, do they decorate! Those really look like some fun shops.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day! I had no idea that this was in Spring, will have to check it out the next time we are in the area. It looks like they have alot of interesting shops. Thanks for the tour. Kathy
ReplyDeleteI love to tour quaint shops like those, its always so much fun.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the pictures and posting them. I feel as if I went along with you. Have a good day, Anita.
ReplyDeleteinspirational!! thanks for posting photos...yay!
ReplyDelete