I really wanted to make our dinning room table look festive for Easter this year, however, I didn't want to spend too much money. So, last Saturday I headed off to Hobby Lobby in search of some pretty things. This is what I found:
Candles...
a mini pie plate...
a couple cute bunnies...
and silver candlestick holders.
My next destination was Michael's to buy some springtime flowers for my centerpiece. Kroger was the final stop for the day since I needed to do the necessary weekend grocery shopping before heading home. Believe it or not, while there I stumbled upon some very inexpensive plates that just happened to match.
The vase was one I had and spray painted white and the two crystal candle holders were mine as well, but that was it. The good news is everything from Michael's and Hobby Lobby was 50% off, yeah!! Even better, the plates from Kroger were only $2.99 for the green ones and $1.99 for the smaller white ones. I am not done yet, though. So, between now and Easter I will be doing a little last minute shopping for some more pretty things to add some final touches to my first Easter tablescape. Click here to see what I found!
I love the beautiful simplicity of your table!
ReplyDeleteThanks Karen! :)
ReplyDeleteI love it and the vibrant green--so awesome that you found those!!!!!! I can't wait to see the rest!
ReplyDeleteHugs, L
Great job on getting good deals. I also made that my mission to decorate with the least amount of money possible! The challenge is so much fun isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI love the white and green plates. I bought the white ones and hope to find the the green and the blue ones on sale after Easter! Joni
ReplyDeleteIt looks simple and elegant. Love the color on your walls too.
ReplyDeleteLess is more...of course, I love the green plates, anything green is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you and yours.
It looks wonderful, the flowers give it a beautiful springtime touch.
ReplyDeleteI always love fresh spring green & white together! Your candlesticks are wonderful & so are all the other bargains you discovered.
ReplyDeleteI will watch to see what else you find to incorporate!
You put together a beautiful table! It looks VERY pretty! Happy Easter! XO, Pinky
ReplyDeleteThat is a promising basic for a extraordinary tablescape. I love that white and green shades combined with the silver. Looks very nice.
ReplyDeleteWish you a happy Easter.
Johanna
Your white and green is so festive looking. I'm looking forward to seeing more...thanks for swinging by, I hope to see you again. hugs ~lynne~
ReplyDeleteLove the white and green -- so elegant and soothing! Those flowers are spectacular!
ReplyDeleteThe ingredients to your scape look very pretty. Curious to see how you finish it off.
ReplyDelete- The Tablescaper
Beautiful Tablescape, that shade of green is my favorite, and the prices you paid, that makes it even better. Great job!!! Hobby lobby and Michaels two of my favorite places to shop too.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting me and for leaving such a sweet comment.
May you and your family have a most blessed and joyous Easter.
Blessings,
Sue