Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Tour



Come on in...

 
Click HERE to see more outdoor pictures

Our Dinning Room





Our Snow Village






Click HERE to enter our little village

Our Entryway











Our Gameroom



The Nutcrackers


                  

Click HERE to get a closer look at the nutcrackers



Our Living Room Tree


Click HERE to see our trip to the tree farm


For more living room pictures click HERE

The Kitchen

















Click HERE to see what was on our table for Christmas dinner






Thanks for stopping by!  Have a very merry Christmas.

9 comments:

  1. My girls would LOVE the marshmallows! I'll have to do that for them! So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is so beautiful, i always enjoy finding ladyie who love and enjoy decorating for Christmas as much as I do. You have done a beautiful job, I love your snow village,and those santas so cute, thank you for sharing, and thank you for coming to visit me.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely! The marshmallows are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home looks beautiful! I'm a fan of the marshmallows too. Nice job! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like everyone else, I'm having a fit over the marshmallows! So right for the season! What a thrifty and creative idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! My kids would LOVE the marshmallow treat jar.....I need to add that to my decor next year for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your house is great. GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home is decorated beautifully. I didn't even put my villages up this year. I tried to buy the battery lights and was told they had already been retired. Yours are so beautiful. Thanks, Doylene

    ReplyDelete