Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Little Acts Make a Difference in the World



I teach young children and live by this quote. Everyday I think we should remember to do "small things" for the people around us. I believe these small acts make this world a better place to live.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anita, I'm glad you linked to Spiritual Sundays. I saw your earlier link but it didn't come to your blog. I tried to find it but couldn't figure out how to find you. I will delete your first link.
    You are so right about how important the small things are. I don't believe there are any "small things" in God's eyes.
    I don't know how many people come back to Spiritual Sundays during the week to check out the links. I know a few do. I hope some will find your link and visit your lovely blog and I hope you will continue to share with us.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so beautiful, bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita, I just wanted to remind you that the new list is being linked for this week's Spiritual Sundays. A week goes by so fast.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete